So what are the ratings for the metrics that traders use in selecting brokers with regards to what is obtainable on Marketsworld? We assigned the trading metric scores on a scale of 1 to 100 on metrics such as trading software quality, bonuses awarded, customer service as well as choice of options. The ratings for Marketsworld are as follows:
- Software: 80/100
- Bonuses: 85/100
- Customer Support: 85/100
- Options Choice: 85/100
Marketsworld has a trading software that has a pleasant user interface. You probably will not be too wowed by the platform as there are several brokers that feature platforms with similar features, but it is a great platform. That is why a score of 80/100 is assigned to the software of Marketsworld.
Marketsworld awards bonuses up to a maximum of $1000 for any account type. Volume requirements are not too stringent, which allows the trader to make maximum use of the awarded bonuses. Therefore, a score of 85/100 is assigned to Marketsworld for this metric.
Marketsworld has a great customer support channel. This is why a score of 85/100 is assigned. This is mostly as a result of the varied channels that Marketsworld offers to users and prospects for various levels of support.
Marketsworld offers the High/Low trade type as its only options choice. It is becoming increasingly obvious that traders find the High/Low binary options type as the easiest and most straightforward method of trading binary options. Combined with the pleasant UI of Marketsworld, we assign a rating of 85/100 to the options choice of Marketsworld.
MarketsWorld is a regulated binary options brand which operates under license of Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission. This level of licensing and supervision ensures that all clients of MarketsWorld have access to real-time quotes that are accurate, as well as transparent trade conditions and safety of deposits and earnings. This ensures that confidence in the brand is strong.
MarketTheWorld Ltd owns and operates the Marketsworld brand. Located in the Isle of Man, Great Britain, Marketsworld has offered binary options trading and financial spread betting to the retail public since 2011. Marketsworld offers straightforward High/Low trades which mimic the Buy/Sell trades seen in the financial markets.
Marketsworld features 15 currency pairs and a commodity in its binary options asset listing. These assets are listed below:
- Commodity: Gold/USD
- Currencies: AUDUSD, AUDNZD, AUDJPY, EURUSD, EURGBP, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDRUB, USDZAR and USDTRY.
Bonuses & VIP Programs
When it comes to bonuses and VIP programs, Marketsworld has probably the widest range of bonuses for its clients. Marketsworld’s bonuses are listed below:
- No deposit bonus:The no-deposit bonus offer is granted to new customers. To benefit from this offer, the NDB10 is used during account opening. The new account is then funded with 10 units of account currency (which could be US Dollars, Euros, British Pounds or Aussie Dollars). This bonus does not require a prior deposit.
- $50 Cashback:Marketsworld provides a cashback bonus worth 50 units of account currency to cover for the first losses in trades not exceeding $50/€50/£50.
- 100% Cash Match: Marketsworldprovides a matching 100% bonus on the first deposit made that is up to 1000 units of currency.
- Refer a Friend Bonus: Marketsworld pays $500 for every successful referral that opens and funds an account on the Marketsworld platform.
- Monthly Loyalty Bonus: Clients with a live account have the opportunity to earn from the loyalty bonus. This bonus is volume-dependent; provided only to customers that can boast of very high trade volumes within a monthly cycle.
Marketsworld has an active mobile presence. Traders can download the Marketsworld App on the App Store as well as the Google Play store to have a pleasant mobile trading experience. Experience the same features available on desktop or browser-based platforms with your hand-held devices.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Traders have access to a variety of payment methods that are offered on Marketsworld. The following withdrawal and deposit methods can be used for transactions:
- Credit card/debit cards issued MasterCard, Visa (Electron and Debit) as well as Switch, Maestro, Solo and Visa Purchase are accepted on Marketsworld. The minimum deposit is 10 units of the account’s currency.
- Bank wires: Traders can also use the time-tested bank wire method. However, only one withdrawal a month can be made for free. Subsequent withdrawals within a monthly cycle will attract a $50 surcharge.
- Digital wallets: The only digital wallet that is accepted on Marketsworld is Neteller. However, Neteller has a close integration with Skrill, so it should be possible to use Skrill to make deposits using the Neteller platform.
Marketsworld is a multi-currency platform, accepting deposits in US Dollars, Euros, British Pounds and Australian Dollars. The Canadian Dollar is acceptable as well. The minimum deposit and withdrawal amount on Marketsworld is $10 or its equivalent in the other currencies.
The customer service desk on Marketsworld runs 24/7, with access possible via email, phone and live chat. There is also the opportunity to reach Marketsworld using its social media pages.
- Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is an online contact form.
- Phone: +4401624679022.
- Fax: +4401624675662
Extra Features and Resources
Extra features and resources on Marketsworld for traders are:
- A free demo account is provided to all traders who operate live accounts on Marketsworld.
- Cashback bonus of $50 as well as other types of bonuses including the non-deposit bonus.
- Interactive candlestick charts are available for more advanced technical analysis.
- In addition to the binary options offering, traders can use the same analytical techniques to trade spread bets on the platform. Spread betting is a leveraged product.
Marketsworld is a versatile binary options brokerage firm with a reputation to uphold. The company has raised the bar high regarding software versatility, bonus offerings, and options choice. The trading system is intuitive and responds fast enough to allow you to see the securities you want to trade without a hassle.
Some of the benefits the Marketsworld trading platform offers users include:
- Marketsworld offers a platform with a clean and pleasant UI.
- Marketsworld’s bonus offering is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. There is a bonus type for everyone.
- Don’t like binary options? Then you can spread bet on Marketsworld.
- Marketsworld offers a multicurrency platform as well as a multi-lingual customer support desk.
- Marketsworld is a regulated brand.
Some of the aspects of the Marketsworld trading platform that do not favor the trader include:
- Marketsworld’s demo account is only accessible to traders with funded live accounts.
- Commissions charged on more than one withdrawal performed within a monthly cycle.
Some of the frequently asked questions about the Marketsworld trading system include:
Is Marketsworld regulated?
Marketsworld is regulated in the Isle of Man.
What payment channels does Marketsworld support?
Marketsworld allows traders access to three methods of deposit and withdrawals: bank wire transfers, credit/debit cards, and the Neteller e-wallet.
Does Marketsworld charge commissions on withdrawals?
Yes. Marketsworld charges 50 units of base currency on the second and subsequent withdrawals done in a month. However, the first withdrawal of every month is commission-free.
Is there an affiliate program on Marketsworld? Can I earn commissions for referring my friends?
Yes. Marketsworld offers an affiliate program which pays $50 for all referrals that fund live accounts on Marketsworld.
Is Marketsworld a scam?
Marketsworld is not a scam. Marketsworld is a good broker with an industry-standard mode of operation.