In this section, we provide ratings on BinaryMate using various metrics such as software, bonuses, customer support, and options choices. We have done this to enable you get an idea of the impact the platform can have on your trading so you can make a rational choice. Our ratings have been assigned on a scale of 1 to 100, as shown below:
- Software: 85/100
- Bonuses: 80/100
- Customer Support: 95/100
- Options Choice: 95/100
- Overall: 90/100
BinaryMate offers a reliable trading portal that provides essential features for your trading convenience. We rate it 85/100 because we find the application to be robust, incredibly easy to use, and excellent at executing trade orders. Fast executions are the hallmark of this platform.
BinaryMate offers bonuses subject to the account type you wish to operate.
- The Bronze account type attracts 20% bonus;
- Silver, 50%; and
- Gold, 100%.
BinaryMate is equipped with a handy sliding calculator that helps to work out the bonus you will receive relative to the amount you deposit. BinaryMate shows bonuses as an added amount of your deposit. For instance, a deposit of $250 on the Bronze account will attract a 20% bonus offer, which is $50. This is reflected in deposit balance as $300, meaning you can instantly trade with your bonus offer.
The BinaryMate customer support personnel have a great work ethic and a willingness to assist in any way they can to get your trading up and running. In addition, the company provides several channels through which you can contact the customer support desk. This is why a high score of 95/100 is assigned.
Another area where BinaryMate performs excellently is in the binary options types. The broker offers an extensive list of assets for trading. There’s not one valuable instrument that you would not find on its asset list.
BinaryMate is a binary options broker that got off to a flying start in the industry due to its game-changing approach to trading. The platform leverages on its big technology offering and efficient trade execution to enable traders have a pleasant trading experience. Find out more about the company and how they do this below.
BinaryMate is a binary options brokerage firm founded in 2016. The company prides itself on having a proprietary trading platform that cannot be matched by most others across the industry. BinaryMate is managed by Suomen Kerran LP and is located in Edinburgh, Scotland, with its office address given as, Center Office, 58A Broughton Street. The broker offers binary options trading services across 160 different financial instruments and accepts traders from all over the world, plus the US.
BinaryMate has arguably the most extensive asset listing in the industry. The asset offering covers the entire scope of financial markets, from the Americas right through to the Asian Pacific. The assets are drawn from a broad category of markets that includes forex, indices, commodities, and stocks. Here is a comprehensive list of the financial instruments provided by the firm:
|HSBC Holdings (London)
British Petroleum (UK)
Coca Cola (US)
Tata Motors (India)
Las Vegas Sands
JP Morgan Chase
Bank of America
S&P 500 (US)
Hang Seng (Hong Kong)
TADAWUL (Saudi Arabia)
Dow Jones (US)
Kuwait (Kuwait General Index)
MSM 30 (Oman)
SSE180 (Shanghai Stock Exchange)
ISE (Istanbul Stock Exchange)
Nikkei 225 (Japan)
Bonuses & VIP Programs
BinaryMate runs a tiered bonus system that sees it offer bonuses in a direct proportion as the deposit amount.
- Deposit amounts up to $1,000 attract 20% match bonus on Bronze accounts
- Deposits of $1,000 to $3,000 attract 50% bonus offer on Silver accounts.
- Gold account holders are given 100% bonus on deposits up to $50,000.
Similarly, holders of Silver and Gold accounts are offered three risk-free trades for their initial trades on the platform. However, traders need have a minimum of 300% rollover trades before they can initiate a withdrawal request.
As you would expect from a reliable broker, BinaryMate provides its traders with an exceptional mobile trading environment. The mobile trading platform was built with professionals in mind and has a great execution capability. Using the mobile app, you can trade the financial markets on the go, get trade information and perform round-the-clock trade analyses. The platform is available as a downloadable app for Android and iOS devices on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store respectively.
The design of the trading apps follows the same theme as those of the web trader interface. The interface is fluid and performs as you would expect. All the trading features and functionalities of the web trader system come built-in to ensure that you do not miss a thing about the desktop platform. If you would rather not have the mobile app, you can still trade on your mobile device by visiting the site on your web browser. The page has been optimized for mobile trading.
Deposits and Withdrawals
BinaryMate has designed a number of deposit and withdrawal options to ensure the convenience of transactions for traders on the platform. These channels consist of the following:
- Credit/Debit Cards. Traders on the BinaryMate platform can fund their accounts and make withdrawals using card options like MasterCard, VISA, and JCB.
- For even more convenience, BinaryMate allows traders to use digital wallet options such as Alipay, UnionPay, Skrill, Neteller, Perfect Money, Qiwi Wallet, Yandex, OKPAY, and Bitcoins.
- Bank Wire Transfer. BinaryMate clients who prefer the traditional way of doing things can wire funds to domiciliary accounts.
BinaryMate provides multilingual customer support services 24/7. The customer support staff put the extra effort to ensure that you get expert help. The company cares a lot about getting things right, which is why the support team also shows a willingness to learn about customer satisfaction. Traders can contact BinaryMate support personnel directly through telephone support numbers and email.
- BinaryMate clients can contact support on the following numbers: Australia (61 8 5550 7288); English (+1 829 9548077); Thai (02 21345671); Singapore (965 65425142); Russian (+7 499 7033774); and Chinese (3 395 0396)
- Email: Traders can email the customer support team at [email protected].
- Live Chat. BinaryMate provides a live chat option to traders to allow them to chat in real time with the customer support personnel. Also, BinaryMate has an advanced video assistance support functionality that lets you see who you are talking to on the live video support channel.
Extra Features and Resources
Regarding additional features and resources, BinaryMate offers the following:
- The company offers video tutorials to help acquaint beginner traders with the basics of binary options trading. Silver and Master account holders receive master class web sessions aimed at providing them with further information about the markets.
Overall, BinaryMate offers an impressive trading platform with a broad range of assets. The broker has shown a commitment to grow further and provides an impressive one-hour withdrawal support. We recommend the company to traders who are looking for a platform that actually works.
The pros of the BinaryMate trading system include:
- BinaryMate has a fast withdrawal process.
- The trading platform is user-friendly and very responsive.
- The company offers multilingual customer support.
- BinaryMate has a broad range of underlying assets.
- The bonus offerings are quite generous.
- BinaryMate does not provide any information about its regulatory status.
- The firm lacks a full-featured, unlimited demo account.
Some of the frequently asked questions by traders who are looking to use the BinaryMate trading platform include:
What payment methods does BinaryMate support?
BinaryMate supports several payment and withdrawal methods including Bank Wire Transfer, Credit/Debit Cards (VISA, MasterCard, JCB), and Digital Wallet (Skrill, Neteller, Qiwi, etc.).
How fast are withdrawals processed on BinaryMate?
BinaryMate has a fast withdrawal process in place. It processes withdrawals within an hour.
How do the first three risk-free trades bonus benefit me?
With the three risk-free trades bonus, traders are compensated with a trading bonus equivalent to the trading amount they lose within their first three trade losses.
Is BinaryMate a scam?
No, BinaryMate is not a scam. The company is genuine, even though it does not seem to have a regulatory license.