In this segment, we file in the ratings of HighLow on a scale of 1 to 100 (higher is better). The ratings take into consideration standard metrics that inform traders’ choices on what broker to use for their trading business. Bonuses given to traders, level of customer support offered by the company, software performance, as well as option choices are covered in the ratings.
- Software: 90/100
- Bonuses: 90/100
- Customer Support: 65/100
- Options choice: 75/100
Our investigation finds out that HighLow performs incredibly well regarding software quality. The interface of the trading platform is one of the best in the industry, while the site itself is laid out in a manner that makes it easy to navigate. As such, traders do not face trouble sorting through the software and selecting from the available options choices. The HighLow software features a suite of innovative technology that helps to simplify trading, hence, a high score of 90/100 is applied.
HighLow’s bonus programs let traders earn lucrative rewards that do not require some work to claim. What impresses us the most about them is that, while regulated companies rarely indulge in any promotional offers, HighLow offers unrestricted $50 as cash back for all new traders on the platform. This means that traders on their network can receive as much as $50 in bonuses for every $50 traded.
Customer support at HighLow is not its strongest point. HighLow offers good customer support services. However, we rate them 65/100 because the channels through which customers can contact the team are limited.
HighLow offers an extensive list of tradable instruments that lets traders diversify their trading portfolios to capture more profits. We score the options choices 75/100 because the system provides some of the most attractive and valuable trading assets.
If you ever wondered what it is like to trade with one of the very best binary options brokers, this review takes you through everything you need to know about HighLow, a high-performing broker in the industry.
In this article, you will have the opportunity to discover several features, the fundamentals of the platform offering how to understand these functionalities. So, if you want to know everything there is about HighLow, from its assessment right down to the FAQs and everything in-between, check out our findings on the broker.
HighLow is a binary options trading broker owned and managed by HighLow Markets Pty Ltd. HighLow Markets Pty Ltd is an Australian forex and derivatives brokerage company based in Sydney, Australia. The company was incorporated in May 2010 and is licensed and authorized by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), under AFSL license number 364264. HighLow Markets Pty Ltd itself is owned by Realtime Capital Markets, an Australian firm carrying out business operations under company number CAN-143-553-628. The company holds Australian Business Number ABN-85143553628 as a license.
Concerning its asset offerings, HighLow offers a variety of assets which traders can trade across major financial markets. The financial instruments provided by the company are grouped into commodities, indices, and forex. They are as highlighted below:
|Forex Currency Pairs||Indices||Commodities|
Bonuses & VIP Programs
HighLow offers a volume-based cash back bonus to its clients. The offer is free from any form of trading restrictions, meaning that you can immediately withdraw the bonus for cash without being subjected to turnover requirements, as is the case with other companies.
HighLow offers a reliable mobile trading platform that is simple, straightforward, and can be understood with little or no practice. It provides ease of access as relevant information is easily accessible. Traders are sure of getting a smooth user experience. The mobile trading software can be downloaded on Android and iOS devices on the Google Play Store and Apple APP Store respectively.
Deposits and Withdrawals
HighLow offers various deposit and withdrawal methods. All funds deposited with the broker are held in a segregated bank account with the National Australia Bank (NAB). Specifically, HighLow clients can use the following transaction methods:
- Bank Transfer. HighLow allows wire transfer on its network. Transactions conducted through this method require between 4 to 72 hours to complete, depending on the location of your bank. Traders can deposit a minimum of $50 using this method.
- Credit/Debit Cards. HighLow accepts card brands such as VISA and MasterCard for transactions on the platform. Operations carried out through this medium are processed in an instant. The minimum deposit amount allowed on the HighLow platform is $50.
- As with credit/debit cards, transactions conducted using digital wallets are processed instantly. Traders can deposit and withdraw funds from the platform using Neteller. And like the rest, the minimum deposit amount required is $50.
- Other Mediums. HighLow supports other country-specific digital wallets like Sofort, SoroPay, Paysafecard, GiroPay, Abacooq, and Poli. Transactions done using these methods are processed instantly. Traders can transfer funds using cards, through banks, or wallets through these methods.
HighLow provides a robust customer support service to its clients in English and Japanese. The customer support team are always keen to resolve all queries and have an in-depth knowledge of how the platform works. If unsatisfied by the level of customer support received, HighLow clients can contact ASIC, the regulatory agency overseeing the affairs of the company. This is as ASIC mandates HighLow to adhere to the best customer service standards. Consequent upon this, the regulator routinely audits HighLow’s customer service delivery. Traders who use the HighLow trading platform can reach the customer support team through the following methods:
- HighLow provides dedicated phone support number that is available Monday to Friday between 09:00 to 04:00 AEDT/AEST time. traders who wish to contact the support personnel through this method can reach them on 1300 870 442.
- Contact Form. HighLow has in place an online contact form intended to help them understand what their clients think about their services.
Overall, HighLow does not perform so well in this area due to the limited nature of the customer support channels provided.
Extra Features and Resources
The HighLow trading platform provides users with the following additional features and resources:
- HighLow has an option trading schedule that outlines the trading hours of each financial instrument listed on the platform.
- HighLow allows traders access to a free and unlimited demo account with $10,000 in virtual trading funds. This lets traders practice on the platform at no risk to their money.
- HighLow provides traders with an instant cash back to the tune of $50 upon signing up with the system. Also, traders get periodic cash backs on trades conducted on the platform, all of which can are redeemable upon request.
It cannot be denied that HighLow is one of the best binary options brokers in the industry today. The company ranks very high in transparency and help make trading simple, fun, and stress-free by arming traders with the necessary tools required for the business. We recommend choosing them for both new traders and big time, professional ones, considering all the benefits that they offer. The company has gained customer trust over time by performing exceptionally well and not compromising their high standards.
The advantages of the HighLow trading platform include:
- HighLow is a regulated company with clear history. HighLow is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC). This makes the broker one of the most transparent in the industry, as almost every of their activity is being monitored.
- HighLow offers mouthwatering payouts and great bonuses.
- HighLow uses industry-level encryption to protect traders’ data.
- HighLow has in place a fast withdrawal process.
- HighLow keeps clients’ funds in a segregated bank account with the National Australia Bank in conformity with regulatory requirements. This help ensures the safety of your funds.
The disadvantages of HighLow include:
- HighLow does not have many channels through which traders can contact support. This makes contacting support inconvenient for traders who are not comfortable using the supported customer support channels.
Below are some of the frequently asked questions about HighLow:
Is HighLow a regulated broker?
Yes, HighLow is regulated in Australia, where it is based, by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC).
Does HighLow allows traders to trade with a binary option robot?
No. At the moment, traders cannot trade with a binary options robot on the HighLow platform.
Through what channels can I deposit and withdraw on HighLow?
HighLow offers several deposit and withdrawal methods such as credit/debit card, bank transfers, eWallets, as well as country-specific eWallet options.
Is HighLow a scam?
HighLow is a genuine and regulated broker. You can use it without worrying about being scammed.
Does HighLow offers Cryptocurrency for trading?
At the moment, HighLow does not allow the trading of cryptocurrencies on its platform.